Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pre-Nesting Possibly?

For the last couple of weeks, I've been on a mission to finish unfinished projects around the house like reorganizing our filing system and finally completing Emily's baby book (she's almost 3 1/2 years now).  I've been paying particular attention to reducing daily clutter and doing things I'd never worried about before like making the beds (even the childrens') before noon.  I started to think about this new "mission" that has overcome me and pondered, "could this be a sort of 'pre-nesting' state?  In case you need some clarification, yes, that means we're working on baby #3 ....  

2 comments:

Debi said...

Glad to see that you are getting some unfinished business taken care of!!! I love the days when I get those "little" projects crossed off my list!!!
Pre-nesting - MOST DEFINITELY!

Laura said...

I *knew* it! :) GL on getting all your projects taken care of! Oh, and GL on Baby #3!!! ;-)