Thursday, August 7, 2008

A little bit of history

I've been trying to keep up with our family blog site (www.4livingstons.com) since the construction of our new home began last summer.  In an attempt to "learn" more about the ever-changing world of blogging, I've decided to start from scratch again and stumble through as time goes on.  This blog will mostly be posts about random topics that come into my brain as I'm meandering through my daily routine of childrearing and housework.  Some of the topics that may appear include recipes, fun quotes & parenting tips, parenting issues, books, craftiness and of course, pictures of my wonderful family!  Perhaps you'll find a topic of interest or some useful information that will help you in your life.  Either way, I hope you enjoy and please comment often as I'd love to get some feedback on my thoughts!   

No comments: