Monday, October 24, 2011

Long time, no see!

Whew!

It's been a long time since I've written an entry and, well, for quite good reason.  Life, simply has caught up with me.  My journey through life with three children, a husband & a dog while maintaining a safe and clean home, and not to mention my own sanity, has been a challenge over the last year!

Alas, I feel as though, maybe, just maybe, I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  So, here I go again.... alongside my hubby who has recently decided to start blogging, I'll attempt to keep my thoughts and life in balance for those of you who are interested.

I continue to focus on my marriage, our children, and my close family and friends; helping out where I can but for the first time in my life, learning to say no when I just can't and finally attempting to "take care of myself" along with everyone else.  I figured out how to ask for help a while ago, which was a good start.  I've honed in on how I want to spend my career days and am actively pursuing a career change that I think will leave me with a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment at the end of the day.  And I'm working on something that I think has been missing for a very long time; emotional confidence and strength.

No comments: