Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mooseman Ironman.... check!

Hello All! This is Beth writing in for Tara. What a crazy and long weekend it's been but I couldn't be any prouder of my sister than I am today! Tara finished the Mooseman Ironman 70.1 this afternoon sometime around 3:30pm, which brought her to complete the endurance event in under 8 hours. The fact that she was able to complete it at all, especially given the conditions of the course today (extremely cold and wet) is nothing short of amazing to me. Tara was in great spirits as she crossed the finish line and she looked terrific. I especially want to thank ALL of the members of Team In Training for their hard work and effort.

More photos and stories to come ....

1 comment:

softqube said...

Wow
Amazing blog to follow
I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog .
Great and readable contect provided by the blog owner.

Keep Posting
I Phone application development