Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Updated Nursery Pictures


HAPPY St. Patty's Day!  We had a very busy and fun weekend celebrating Mom P's 50th birthday, which is today (Happy Birthday, Mom).  Tim also arrived home late Friday night from his 5 week long trip to Virginia.  The kids and I were missing him very much and are happy to have him home again for a few more weeks before he'll need to travel again.

Meanwhile, I've taken some more (updated) pictures of the nursery.  I finally added a second book bin on the wall next to the window and applied the phrase lettering over the ledge shelf.  I also installed some blinds.  There is still a few things left to do (like add more lettering under the ledge shelf with the baby's name) but most of the little touches I've planned for will be done after the baby arrives, which, will be in about 8-9 weeks!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

The pics are wonderful! You have done so much work. I can't wait to see the nursery in person and meet the little one when he/she arrives! :)

Debi said...

Great job on the nursery! Did you order the vinyl lettering or did you do it yourself?